Thursday, July 22, 2004

India Wins against Bangladesh

I could not control my laughter. It was funny. The headlines read " Sachin tames Bangladesh".
Man....how sick it is? You "tame" wild and strong  animals , but when you catch a rat or rabbit...do u call it "taming"??? :-))).....We dont need Tendulkars to win against Bangladesh. Any second rung team can defeat Bangladesh. Or is it that India came to such levels that they need all their star players to defeat Bangladesh?

Funny....or pathetic state of affairs I would say. Dravid plays against Srilanka and people make a god out of him for the fighting spirit he has, though we lose the game. Sachin plays against Bangladesh and people say " saching plays against only weak sides"......

I think I am hating cricket these days.....plzzzzz....show me some great cricket....cricket of some higher levels....not of teethless bowling attacks and " Ganguly , dravid" kinda batting...

I wish I were born  in the era of the great West Indian cricketing....I m dying to see Sir Vivian playing again....isnt he better than any batsmen now, though he is retired.....

 

No comments: