Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Torn apart!!!!!

I want to do so many things, at the same time dont want to even think of many other things.
I like to do this, this, that ,.....so many other things...which one should I do first??? will I be able to do all these at all?? with all these thouoghts in my mind, I think of writing something...but the interest dies off in seconds because I want to do something else...eventually I end up doing nothing....many things are half done and they need to be completed...there is no time to do all these things...errr....I should say I am too lazy to strecth myself to make all these effots...it is not a case of " there is no inherent zeal to do all these things" .....

only good thing I am doing these days is reading. 2 hrs of bus journey everyday is facilitating this good habit of reading books. I am lost in this book related to Aryans and their origin. Finished some chapters and the books seems to be worthy of investing some time....

You wish many things to happen the way you wanted it ....but it cant happen that way always....
one needs to accept reality and go on with it...I wanted Arsenal to thrash ManU but..some shameless and pathetic refereing saw Gunners being thrashed by ManU....hope that the retrun match will be good and Gunners will come backl with their guns blazing and thrash ManU....

However, Real Madrid is cruising along...they are on the way back to their for and Michael Owen is learning to play with all the other superstars....the icing on the cake is that Ronaldo started scoring......

and, Barca....what do I say abt them??? Some conventional football wisdom says that if you like Real Madrid you should hate Barca evn though they play well....

well...I cant do that when I see one of my fav players Ronaldinho giving some classical touches....he is a footballing genius...no doubt about that......

I dont like the present ManU team but I like Christiano Ronaldo....he is another Figo in the making...I see a propspect for Real Madrid...

Cominig back to my lost love....that is Indian Cricket...I dont want to write about it...because simply there is nothing to write. The Indian cricket team seems to be lost in some wilderness where there is nothing like "professional Cricket " exists. Well, hope that good days will return to Indian Cricket!!!!!

The world is getting ready to witness another farce . A tussle between two great fools to test who is the bigger fool. Yeah...I am talking abt US presedential elections. How does the end result matter? Every US president is hungry for Oil and human lives irrespective of whether he is democrat or a republican. But the real jokers British. You should see the way Tony Blair is reacting to US Presidential elections. Man...these Brits are ......I dont have words to describe the utter contempt I have for this contry. They are the people who have sold their souls....it reminds me of the story of Dr Faustus and Mephistophilus. Now US is on the verge of deciding who is going the be the next Mephistophilous....either Bush or Kerry.....


No comments: